16 oct 2007

+Singing eggs!!! º ^__^ º





Do you want to laugh?

Go to in this website and you can see singing eggs.


This is a funny and silly clip of a group of singing eggs. They singing about eggs, of course - how delicios and healthy eggs are!!

The song:
Eggs, get your eggs here! Fresh and white eggs are here!!! Wiggle jiggle, yellow middle, thats the best of what you are. White and tender, surrond the center, cozy sitting in a crackling shell. Viatemns and minerals in you. Oodles of the protiens, too! Oodle doodle! Popular and perfect and so complete in every way! I love you eggs eggs! Come into my tummy, oh so very yummy. Crack, crack, crack! Chipa chipa away your shell and come to me! Get your eggs! I love you! Fresh Eggs! I love you! White eggs! Really really love you so! Eggs fresh white eggs. Eggs I really love you like the sky~ above! Eggs are the best! I love you! Fresh eggs! I love you! White eggs! Really really love you so! Eggs freshwhite eggs! 365 days I really love you so! I really love you so! mmm! Yummy!


kisseesss***


-albA*



3 comentarios:

elisaabet dijo...

Hi mosquito!!!
This website is the best!!!

pass in my blog*

see you tomorrow~

Ilofu^^

carLaa27 dijo...

juanii
Your flog it's very funny
i known this song
it's fantastiic

kisses XXX

*carlaa

Isona dijo...

Very nice!!!